♦ Various Levels
From beginner’s level to advanced level and from kids to working adults, anyone who would like to make their Japanese level higher are welcome.
From beginner to advanced level
– Able to understand basic daily conversation.
– Able to write and read Hiragana and Katakana.
– Able to write and read around 300 Kanji or more.
– Has engaged in studying Japanese more than 300 hours.
– Able to understand around 2,000 to 3,000 of terms.
– Able to understand most of daily conversation.
– Able to understand nobles and news to some extent.
– Has engaged in studying Japanese more than 600 hours.
– Able to write and read around 1,000 Kanji or more.
– Able to understand around 5,000 to 6,000 of terms.
– Able to understand various fields of conversations.
– Able to understand various topics of conversations and use some professional terms.
– Has engaged in studying Japanese more than 1,000 hours.
– Able to write and read around 2,000 Kanji or more.
– Able to understand around 9,000 to 10,000 of terms.
Students who want to be bilingual in the future or children who have Japanese parents but have not reached a satisfactory Japanese level.
Those who want to live in Japan, who want to learn business-level Japanese to the extent where they can use at work, and who want to be able to read comics, listen to music, or understand other Japanese cultures of their interest in Japanese.
* Students’ Levels whether beginner, intermediate, or advanced levels, are evaluated by our original method. Please note that their assigned levels may not be corresponded to the levels described above depending on our evaluation for each student regardless of the number of learning hours, the number of acquired kanji and vocabulary as described above.
WHY CHOOSE US
Feel free to contact us